The band members drive to their new house while Ascension plays on the radio. As Murdoc rings the doorbell, a thunderstorm starts. When they enter, 2-D goes to the kitchen, Noodle goes to the basement, Russel Hobbs goes to sleep and Murdoc takes a bath. Noodle finds a record and plays it, starting Popcaan's rapping. A snake-like creature with an arm sticking out of it's eyesocket grabs Russel and constricts him. A cycloptic, blue worm wraps around Noodle. 2-D, in the kitchen gets food stuffed down his throat by a flying pizza slice. Murdoc sinks into the tub and starts to fly through space. 2-D then begins to sing the chorus. Then, the whole band sings the verse "And I won't get a take in, 'Cause I'm out when I'm stakin', And the rings I am breaking, Are making you a personal day". At the end of the video, they walk back to the car and talk about breakfast, while on the other hand, 2-D just wants a peppermint tea.
Popcaan, a Jamaican Reggae rapper, for the video takes the form of three monsters that torment the band members. He takes form of a pizza slice, a worm and a snake-monster.
- 2-D is wearing the same shirt (or at least a shirt that's really similar to it) that is seen on the DoYaThing cover.
- Noodle is the only member who didn’t speak throughout the video.
- During the beginning of the video a disturbing face can be seen in the broken window of a house's basement, as well as a trash can moving.
- Peppermint tea can be used for problems with digestion, something that 2-D may have had due to being stuffed with food.
- In the storyboard of Saturnz Barz a few differences can be seen; it was already raining, the song title would appear in the upper right corner with bright red during the wide shot, 2-D was wearing a denim jacket, Russel was wearing a baseball cap instead of a beanie, Noodle had a different hairstyle and the band looked surprised when the door opened by itself.
- On the music video, Murdoc's penis is pixeled. But, in the visual used on the concert at Printworks, it is showed uncensored.